Candle Of The Month/Special For The Month

Candle Of The Month
PUMPKIN SPICE
Description:
My Candle of the month is ' Pumpkin Spice' ! Hot pumpkin pie, fresh from the oven!Perfect for the fall season that is upon us. Click the link below to order from me. You will LOVE IT!!!! Thanks to my customers who are ordering. Those who haven't tried these candles yet you don't know ...what your missing out on. I promise you will not want any other candles after these. Also will be taking orders for the holidays for gift baskets. Tell me what you want in them and will get one together for you. Great holiday gifts! Best smelling long lasting no waste candle EVER!!!!! Once you try them you will not want no other candle!!!.

Need Extra Cash While Enjoying a new Candle Each Month??

This is a great way to bring in extra money while receiving a great candle each month for yourself or to sell the ones you receiving. Great other ways and ideals for your business in the back office that you will receive user-name and password for. So if you need something to bring in extra income like I did and you love candles this is perfect. Just click link to read more and get started!!! Click Here To Learn More.

Monday, May 31, 2010

And the Winner is??????????????????????

******Karen******
Congrat's Karen!!! I will need to get some info from you, to send your gift, to you. So will get in contact with you in next couple days to get that so I can send it out!!! 
 


1 comment:

Karen said...

Thanks, Michele! Love the candles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails